List #3: 7 Essential questions to ask yourself before bringing home your Weimaraner puppy
There are a lot of things to think about, but here are just a few of the most important:
- How will you praise and discipline your puppy? Trying to be consistent with how each member of the household praises and disciplines the puppy will lead to more successful training times, and quicker learning.
- Will the puppy be allowed in every area of the house?
- Will your puppy be allowed on the furniture? Make sure everyone is on the same page with this questions to eliminate confusion.
- Where will your puppy sleep?
- Where would you like to train your puppy to eliminate?
- Come up with a flexible schedule or routine for feeding, eliminating, sleeping, and exercise. A routine will help your puppy learn faster and have fewer accidents.
- Who will feed the puppy, clean up after the puppy, and walk the puppy?
List #1 Puppy Prep Products
List #2 Healthy Puppy Check List